Kehilat Sar Shalom means, "Prince of Peace Community." It is our goal to provide a place of fellowship and an atmosphere of spiritual growth for believers of every ethnicity. We strive to identify with our Jewish heritage through the celebration of God's Word, its Feasts and instructions.
Our highest priority at Kehilat Sar Shalom is the teaching and studying of God's Word. We are dedicated to following Messiah Yeshua, our Prince of Peace, as He leads into all peace. It is our desire to create a place which fosters family and community while encouraging worship and study.
Our vision is to restore the worship of the Father in spirit and truth as it was in the First Century at the time Yeshua made this statement:
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth." - R' Yeshua, Yn. 4:23
It is our vision to restore that original model of worship and service in the hearts of as many people as we may reach with our message. This is how we intend to accomplish this:
- To worship as the disciples of Yeshua worshiped in the First Century.
- To study and understand the word of God as the disciples of Yeshua did in the First Century.
- To provide an atmosphere of spiritual growth for those who have already accepted Yeshua as Messiah.
- To establish venues of worship for Messianic Jewish Believers.
- To identify with our Judaic-Biblical Heritage through the study of Scripture, the celebration of God's Festivals and the assembling to worship together.
- To train others to live in accordance with God's Torah.
- To help other believers to recognize their gifting and the call on their lives.
- To train others with this same vision and to send them out to teach within the believers of Messiah at large and to establish other congregations wherever Yeshua will open the door.
- To nurture and support new congregations sharing the same vision both spiritually and financially.